Here are some facts for you to review. Hopefully, they will give you an idea on what this type of training is about.
1. Options Can You Get A Huge Return. A 400% or an even higher percent of a return potential is possible. There really is no trade in the stock market today that has the potential for such enormous returns within such a tiny period.
2. Options Can be Profitable Even When Stocks Are At A Standstill. Options can pay off at a time like that.
3. Options Can Act as Insurance. If you are holding stocks for long and are worried about significant price changes, you can buy options to actually offset potential losses due to price drops for a small amount of money.
4. Options can give you the opportunity to get rewards of riskier types of investments while limiting any losses.
5. Options Are a Good Add-on.
6. If you are planning to hold a stock for months, or even years, options can be a perfect way to add value to your investment (and you won’t have to sell your stock).
7. Options Offer Flexibility and a variety of packages based on different strike prices and dates of expiration. Because of this unusual feature, you can implement a number of strategies and tactics to generate more income.
8. Options Are Leverage. When you buy an option, you purchase the ability to control 100 shares of stock. It’s a form of leverage. It gives you the potential for a significant amount of returns.