A clean a tidy image goes a long way in the business world. You never have a second chance to make a good first impression and this is why it’s vital to ensure that your company, whether it be an office business, storefront, restaurant, or real estate company, has a reputation of being clean and putting the best foot forward.
What is the first thing that you think when you walk into an organization and notice that its not clean? It makes you second guess them, right? For this reason alone you need to making cleaning a priority.
The company that you hire to handle all of your cleaning will play a large role in how people perceive your organization. Any cleaning company will not do and there is a big difference between the qualities of service that you will receive. You need to be diligent in who you hire to ensure that you can maximize your investment in a commercial cleaning company, and maintain a clean and tidy image.
Here is a list of considerations that you should factor into your decision to hire a cleaning company to handle your organizations cleaning needs:
• Training and Professionalism: If you are hiring a commercial cleaning company, then you need to verify that they are properly trained and educated on the best methods to clean your property. You can’t afford to hire cleaners that are anything less than professional and provide the services you expect.
• Licensing and insurance: Any company that you hire as a contractor should be fully licensed and insured. This ensures that your organization is protected should an injury or issues arise while they are on your property doing work.
• Communications and customer service: There is no shortage of companies that promise the world as a way to get you to sign up for service. This is why it’s important to cut through the noise and find a company that actually delivers on their customer service promises. Pay attention to how effectively they communicate with you. This will be a good indicator of the type of service you can expect.
• Products: An increasingly important consideration when hiring cleaning companies is the cleaning products they use. Consider looking for companies that use environmentally friendly cleaning products. It’s good for the environment and good for your conscious.
• Reputation: What do previous and current customers have to say about the company? Read up on the company online, check out reviews, and ask around to get a sense of what the company is really like post hire.
• Service options: Flexibility in terms of services provided and service agreements is an important factor to consider. Your companies need will change over time and it’s important to work with vendors that can accommodate your changing needs. Also, don’t forget to factor in things like cleaning times, emergency cleaning needs, among other things.
Just like with any other decision you make for your business, you cannot afford to rush it. Hiring the right cleaning contractor helps to ensure you company remains clean and help you maintain you companies positive image.